Information We Collect
- Information You Provide: This may include your name, email address, postal address, and other information you provide when you use our Service, such as when you create an account or contact us.
- Information We Collect Automatically: When you access or use our Service, we may automatically collect information about you, including your browser type, operating system, IP address, and information about how you interact with our Service.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect for various purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain, and improve our Service;
- Communicate with you about products, services, offers, and events;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities;
- Detect, investigate, and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities.
Sharing of Information
We may share personal information as follows:
- With vendors, consultants, and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with applicable law, regulation, or legal process.
- Non-Essential Cookies: We do not set any non-essential cookies by default. If we decide to use non-essential cookies in the future, we will update this policy and request your consent where required by law.
Lawful Basis for Processing
We process personal data based on legitimate interests, the fulfillment of our service to you, compliance with legal obligations, and/or your consent.
Your Rights Under GDPR
You have certain rights regarding your personal data, including:
- Right to Access: You have the right to access your personal data that we hold.
- Right to Rectification: You can request that we correct any inaccurate or incomplete personal data.
- Right to Erasure: In certain circumstances, you may request the deletion of your personal data.
- Right to Restrict Processing: You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data under certain conditions.
- Right to Data Portability: You have the right to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format.
- Right to Object: You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
Where we rely on your consent to process personal data, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time.
We may transfer personal data outside of the EU and EEA to countries not deemed by the European Commission to provide an adequate level of data protection. In such cases, we ensure that appropriate safeguards are in place to protect your personal data.
We retain your personal data only as long as necessary to provide you with our services and for legitimate and essential business purposes.
We take reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.